COLD WINTER DAY
1. Its a great day to dry all that washing, whilst the heating is on.
2. Marinate meat fish and chicken.
3. Put away summer and spring clothes, except a few outfits you wish to keep for evenings out when you know everyone will have the heating on too
4. Pullout those warm jumpers and clothes and have to the ready.
5. Invest in a new coat if you do not wish to wait for the sales as you will be needing a coat for the winter months ahead.
6. Nuts and dried fruit are always a good idea for winther months and not just for the squirells.