Saturday, 14 November 2015
COLD WINTER DAY
1. Its a great day to dry all that washing, whilst the heating is on.
2. Marinate meat fish and chicken.
3. Put away summer and spring clothes, except a few outfits you wish to keep for evenings out when you know everyone will have the heating on too
4. Pullout those warm jumpers and clothes and have to the ready.
5. Invest in a new coat if you do not wish to wait for the sales as you will be needing a coat for the winter months ahead.
6. Nuts and dried fruit are always a good idea for winther months and not just for the squirells.
SUNNA Its that time of the year again , fasting has come to an end & eid celebrations comenced. I wonder who enjoyed the celebrat...
PUSHING FORWARD Its hard to believe that children are going hungry even in this country. If you can determine the children which...
PERSONAL DECOR JUST FOR TODAY . If you have had to temporarily be living somewhere just for maybe work reasons, just because you need...